About OAI: The OAI Advantage
Responding to the increasingly complex burdens on nonprofit leaders, OAI has developed a transformational approach to fundraising and strategy consulting. Our teams of experienced professionals seamlessly embed themselves with nonprofits to fundraise, to recruit and improve board leadership, to build consensus and direction through new strategies, and to provide executive, fundraising, and financial leadership. With offices in Washington, DC and New York City, OAI has partnered in our clients' success for nearly 25 years, helping more than 500 nonprofits raise hundreds of millions of dollars for their causes.
- Practical, hands-on approach. For example, we provide counsel on board development and major gifts, and also stand ready to implement the work alongside our clients to recruit new board members or solicit major gifts.
- Team structure for all clients – allows work to happen in parallel and cost-effectively (not paying a senior consultant for administrative work).
- Honest, action-oriented partners – we do not just say what you want to hear.
- Create realistic, implementable campaign/ fundraising/ strategic plans and strategies that we can counsel on and/or implement for our clients.
- Help diversify fundraising by engaging key constituents, such as women in philanthropy, or providing onsite fundraising support when piloting new initiatives.
- Provide interim fundraising/leadership solutions on a short or long-term basis to help achieve revenue goals despite staff turnover.
- Full-service firm – beyond a full suite of fundraising support, provide event management/production and nonprofit management.
"We've worked with OAI for many years now, and the longevity of our partnership is no accident. They consistently provide a level of effort and excellence that, year after year, yields outstanding events." -Mark Donovan, Vice Chairman, Marriott Foundation for People with Disabilities
- 1 of 29